2009年12月13日日曜日

Homework 7

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think it is good to have massive wedding, because couple have to enjoy attendance. But I don't want to have massive wedding, because I don't want to spend our money only wedding. I want to spend this money for honeymoon.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I can't agree with eloping. Eloping is escaping.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
I don't want to have a wedding in a foreign location, because I think attendance will be in trouble about their money to trip.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
I invite only close people.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to have a wedding according to Shinto rites in Miyajima and I want to wear white kimono. Wedding is important because (maybe) only once in our life.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, I have never been to these wedding.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hello!!
    Your 1nd opnion is good idea.
    Surely,I want to spend this money for honeymoon too.

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I think loping is escaping too.

    返信削除