2009年12月6日日曜日

Homework5

1. Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
I don't know so much time proverb in Japan, but I think Japanese think time is very important.

2. What do the following proverbs mean:

a. Time is money.
Time is very effectively and precious, so we mustn't waste of time.

b. A stitch in time saves nine.
I have never heard it. We need a carefulness.

c. There's no time like the present.
Time is always busy.

d.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I can't understand this mean... Meeting time is needless.(?)

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    There are a lot of proverbs about time in Japan.
    I am very interested in another country proverbs.

    返信削除
  2. I like your expression, time is always busy.
    We are also busy. I want more relaxation time now.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!
    I agree with you about (d).
    I don't kwon that meanings, too.
    But I think meeting is very important for people..

    返信削除
  4. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    We mustn't waste of time.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I think so too, time is very very important!
    I feel a week is very fast.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    I don't know (d)meaning, too!
    But, your opinion is interesting for me!

    返信削除